Be prepared for a lively evening of music, street performers, food and drinks!
Things to know:
- Front street will be closed from Victoria st. to Bridge st. starting at 4:30 pm on Friday (reopen at midnight)
- Free parking is available at the lots indicated on the map (map link below)
- Public toilets for the event are located by the old RBC building on Front Street
- This is a family-friendly event so be sure to enjoy the activities and be mindful of others
- Licensed patios are a great way to enjoy the musical performers
Win $50 Downtown Dollars
Enter for a chance to win $50 Downtown Dollars by checking in at the Downtown District tent with your ticket. Tent will be located on the north side of Front and Bridge street.
MIX97 & ROCK107
Scan your ticket at the MIX97 & ROCK107 booth to be entered to win amazing prizes such as a Freedom Mobile iPhone 8 or 8+, Car Detailing from Peter Smith GM in Belleville or Zoom Teeth whitening from You Make Me Smile Dental. Winners will be drawn at the end of June.
Share your photos and videos using #DTatDusk for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page: @dt.belleville
Might be a good idea to bring:
- Your own chair to watch the street performers and featured artists
- Extra water to stay hydrated
- Camera to capture all the action (share your photos and videos using #DTatDusk)
- Spending money for all the great shopping and artisan vendors
You won’t want to miss:
- 12+ retailers open for shopping
- 15 restaurants serving delicious summer eats
- 40 artisan vendors located on Front street, just south of Victoria street
- 8 featured artists playing at various locations downtown (see map for schedule)
- Mayhemingways (6PM) and Impish Grins (8PM)
Maps will be available at the event at participating restaurants and at the Downtown District tent on the north side of Front street & Bridge street.
More about the event:
We are excited to announce our summer event [email protected]! Downtown will be lit up for an evening takeover of Front Street.
The Impish Grins will be headlining the event. Bands and street performers being announced daily on Facebook.
Live bands, lively patios, local artisans, street performers and food.
We look forward to showing off our pedestrian promenade in our first evening event featuring the best in food, arts, and culture the region has to offer.
Be sure to show interest in the event to be notified as we confirm our entertainment and other exciting things going on in the coming weeks. You won’t be disappointed! We promise an evening of lights, entertainment and fun for friends, families, and visitors.
FREE EVENTBRITE TICKETS: Click on ‘GET TICKETS’ on the Facebook event to get your Eventbrite tickets as we will have a number of promotions and fun things to do that will involve showing your Eventbrite ticket. You can also store your Eventbrite ticket on your Eventbrite app and Apple Wallet to help keep track of the event.
Thank you to our sponsors for [email protected]! Each of these businesses is supporting a featured artist financially, which allows us to offer a larger repertoire of paid artists. Be sure to click on their logos and explore what each of them offer. All are local businesses – the majority call downtown their home.