Explore Downtown At Dusk
Downtown@Dusk: Summer Solstice is an evening takeover of downtown featuring shopping, local vendors, featured artists and food. Lively patios, street performers of all sorts, and music rising through the carriage ways.
It’s a Street Party Like No Other . . .
Come explore Front Street and witness the transformation of our pedestrian promenade featuring the best in food, art, shopping and culture the region has to offer. Bring the whole family to the biggest street party of the summer in downtown Belleville!
Amazing event! Super fun to see so many people downtown enjoying the evening and what Belleville has to offer.
What to See, Savour & Explore . . .
From live music to delicious food and local shopping, there’s plenty to see and do at Downtown@Dusk.
- Street Performers including Cobbler Jay (Eccentric Juggler), Seb Whipits (Fire & Whip Performer) and Starlight Vigilante (Aerialist)
- Live Music from Mayhemingways and Impish Grins
- 9 featured artists located throughout downtown
- 15 downtown restaurants serving delicious summer eats
- Food Trucks including Burger Revolution, Chill Zone and Junk Yard Dogs
- 8 licensed patios to enjoy the outdoor musical performers
THINGS TO EXPLORE
- 12+ retailers open for shopping
- 40 artisan vendors located on Front street, just south of Victoria street
- Take a stroll and discover 4 art galleries
MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO BRING
- Your own chair to watch the street performers and featured artists
- Water to stay hydrated
- Camera to capture all the action (share your photos and videos using #DTatDusk)
- Spending money for all the great shopping and artisan vendors
A big thank you to all our sponsors of the event: Country Inn & Suites, They Integrated, Vantage Point Media, Maxwell Paper, Lafferty’s, Bridgefront Towers, Kate’s Kitchen, Pinnacle Music, McDougall Insurance, Belleville Nurse Practitioners, Tire Wizard, Ekorte Realty, Buhran Developments Inc., City of Belleville