The Downtown District brand has gained traction over the last few years, setting us up as a destination for locals and visitors alike. Become a part of our story.
We want you to be a part of it!
The Downtown District BIA is responsible for positioning the Downtown District as a thriving centre of community. To be a member of the Downtown District BIA you must own or lease commercial property within boundaries defined by the City of Belleville. As the Downtown District gains popularity we realize consumers and visitors don’t see boundaries. They seek experiences. In response to this we are piloting an Associate Membership Program for those businesses that operate a successful businesses just beyond the BIA borders. You have been identified as one of those businesses and would be a welcome addition to the Downtown District.
Features and Benefits of Membership:
- Your business listing on downtownbelleville.ca
- Your event listings on downtownbelleville.ca/events
- We promote you on Downtown District social media feeds
- Access to members only resources on our website
- BIA member digital e-blast communications
- Participation in Downtown events where appropriate
- Inclusion in promotions and advertising opportunities exclusive to BIA members
- Participation on committees where possible
- Input into the future growth of the Downtown District
- Inclusion in our Safety & Security Initiative
Not included in Associate Membership:
- Voting rights
- Beautification or maintenance programs only offered within the physical boundaries of the BIA (i.e. Flowers, banners, CIP incentives, etc.)
- Property/business listings on website (for sale/lease)
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information